Tuesday, March 3, 2009

tushies and such

Our family has been sick, and I finally had to run to the store for a new box of tissues. When Luke saw them, he asked if he "could put the tushie in Dad's nose".. I want to hold onto that one a little longer, so I won't let anyone correct him quite yet. They are still called tushies.

Makenna has taken on a new nickname, Bubba. Jared says two things now, DaDa, and Bubba. Makenna is convinced (and Ben and I are thinking she might be onto something) that when Jared says Bubba, he means Makenna.

This morning Luke asked if he could watch Little Einsteins, his favorite show, and I said No, that he needed to get dressed and brush his teeth. He looked up with his big blue eyes, all puppy dog-like, and said, "But Mom, you are so beautiful and I think you have a nice shirt". He is wise beyond his years.


This picture is actually from last year, but I had to share, because it is one of my favorites! Luke is dying to be a boy scout! Every time Ben goes camping with the scouts, Luke is heart broken that he doesn't get to go. Some day, big guy, some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment