Friday, April 24, 2009

pain tolerance

We were out playing yesterday, and on our way home Luke informed me in a very upset voice that he "got blood". He cried the entire way home, and I told him we would put a bandaid on when we got there, and braced myself for the worst.

When we got home, he showed me his "blood".  Which turned out to be a little scrape.

When Ben got home, the first thing Luke said is, "Dad, I got blood". I tried convincing him all day to say that he got hurt, but he was convinced that it was blood.

A picture of "blood":


Can you see it? Yeah, right there under the ankle bone...see? Uh, look closer. It's there.


Good thing he's cute.

On a totally unrelated subject...this is the view I have from our porch as I watch Makenna waiting for the bus every morning.  She is just the sweetest!

1 comment: