Tuesday, August 11, 2009

happy birthday kendoll



Makenna is 8! I just want to know where the last 7 years have gone. What has happened to my little baby girl?

Makenna has grown so much this year!

She finally talked me into buying those roller skates, and she was right...she did awesome!
Has excelled at school, and is part of the TAG program
She has developed a love for music, and wants to learn the violin and piano
Started her first year of Little League Softball, and their team went undefeated, 18-0
Has become a great friend to her Mom and Dad, we fight over who gets to take Makenna places :)
Is a great big sister to Jared, always wanting to make sure he is happy


I am so proud of Makenna and the girl she is becoming. She has made an important decision to be baptized on September 5th at 11:00 am, in Medford. All are welcome, and we would love to see you there!

Happy Birthday, Kenna Rosie!




6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have an EIGHT year old!! She is such a cutie and sounds like such a wonderful daughter and big sister. I loved the tapioca pudding/diaper blow-out story... I'm sure she doesn't though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Makenna! What a sweet picture of your beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last "glamour" shot. Cute Girl! We got Grace roller blades just before she left and she was a rock star too. With all the talent built up in Mckenna no wonder she did great! Happy Birthday! Wish we could celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still remember when MaKenna was in our co-op preschool. Maddy is turning 8 tomorrow, and is getting baptized on the same day so we will be thinking of you guys too. I can totally relate to wondering where the time has gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is growing! I hardly recognize her, she looks like such a lady. I wish we could be there for her baptism, and I've been trying to figure out another good excuse to drive 5 hours, but it's just too far. We'll be thinking about her on Saturday. It's such a wonderful experience I'm sure you'll all love...Remember 8 years ago? It seems like just yesterday. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats my niece! She's sooo cute. She must be related to me. :D

    ReplyDelete