Tuesday, January 5, 2010

holly jolly

Here is a glimpse of Christmas 2009, I think I'll take the visual approach to describing our holiday...


Luke was in his first preschool Christmas program this year, and he did SO GREAT!  He is our shy one, and I had my concerns that he wouldn't participate, but he knew all the words, and sung his little heart out.  The blurry picture is him waving hello to us.  ADORABLE.


 Christmas Eve brings new jammies for the kiddos. Makenna's are Big Sister, Luke has Big Brother, and Jared's say Little Brother. Santa was good to us on Christmas Morning.


Christmas morning at the Whitmer's was great.  Everyone was home this Christmas, and it looks like it will be the last one for a while, as Josh goes on a mission later this year...




Traditional Christmas morning breakfast was awesome at my Mom's house...strawberry waffles slathered in whipped cream. All in all it was an amazing Christmas.  

4 comments:

  1. such wonderful pictures! Makenna is turning into such a beautiful young lady. She is the only one of your kids that I really know as you guys moved when Luke was a baby. I remember when she and Maggie were babies! Time goes by way TOOO fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great holiday for you guys. Grandma looks wonderful. I miss her so much! We'll have to plan a trip out there in the summer once school's out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thought I'd stop by and say 'hi'. Cute kids, are any of ours the same age....just wondering...not that I'm thinking of setting anyone up or anything....let's face it, my kids may not survive that long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, Aimee! The matching jammies look awesome (especially because I know how hard they were to find!) And now I'm in the mood for strawberry waffles... :)

    ReplyDelete