Sunday, May 10, 2009

moms

I want to give a big huge "Happy Mom's Day" to my awesome Mom, who is one of the most selfless, thoughtful, wonderful women I know. She is always quick to offer to watch my kids, or to make our stays at her home comfortable, and enjoyable. My kids simply adore her and can't wait to go visit. I am amazed at how generous she is and wants to share all she has with those around her. What a great example to me!





Also, my Mom-in-law! Ben's Mom is an amazing women and I am glad to have married into their family. She is such a fun grandma and we all love to spend time with her. I am happy to know that she would do anything to make sure we are taken care of, and to know that she wants the best for us.

Thank you to our Moms for being so wonderful and loving us! We all love you tons!

1 comment: