Monday, June 22, 2009

ferrari

Yesterday we were all hanging out in the playroom and Luke brings 4 Matchbox cars up to me and Ben and says, "Mom and Dad, look! I have 4 Ferrari's!" He holds them out to show me, and because I know very little about cars and what they look like, I just agreed with him, but thinking in the back of my mind that there were probably a mixture of different cars.

Then he grabs one and flips it over and "reads" the back. (can't quite read, but he knew that's where the name of the car was at) "See, Ferrari." Grabs the next, flips it over "Ferrari", grabs the next, flips, "Ferrari", and the last one: "Ferrari!" This may not seem to be a huge deal, but he has SO many Matchbox cars (thanks, Grandma!) we found it funny that he had figured out in his mind that he had 4 that matched, even though the body styles are different.





1 comment: