Thursday, July 23, 2009

simple faith

I was looking for Jared's swim suit yesterday. I hadn't been able to find it since we got back from camping...annoying. Actually I was really annoyed.

Luke came up and said, "Mom, all you have to do is say a prayer to Hea'nly Father, and he will help you find it". So, Luke said the prayer for us, and promptly after he said amen, he said, "TA-DA!"

Knowing full well that all he had to do was ask, and, of course Heavenly Father would simply answer our prayer. I loved the not so gentle reminder he gave me to have a little more faith.

Thanks, Luke-y! I love you!



Luke swimming later that night.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Isn't it wonderful when they start to really apply what you've been teaching them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What faith! Ethan is just learning to say prayers and I love when he volunteers and then is so pleased with himself for not needing help at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete