Friday, February 10, 2012

thinking out loud

What's been running through my mind lately...

Texas winters are the bomb.
Texas summers suck the life out of me.
God gave me my hardest baby last.
By hard, I mean really hungry and really awake.
Double ear infections are no fun.  For Jared, or me.
I'm a mean mom when I am sleep deprived.
I really like to eat out.
I'm never going to fit into my old clothes again.
Probably because I like to eat out.
And because of ice cream.

Oh, and what consumes most of my thoughts lately, I am having a heart surgery in 5 days.  It's not a big deal, but still it's my HEART.  And I'd like to work as it should.  Especially now that I have these 4 adorable babies (who will forever be my babies).  Send happy thoughts this way on Wednesday, please.

6 comments:

  1. ummm what?! Heart surgery? Whats going on and why am I just now hearing about this?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I second Matt and Charity's comment! What's going on with your heart?! I can't imagine having to go through that with a tiny baby around! :/ Prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best post ever, hands down. Good luck. Except the heart surgery part....

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT?!?!

    Okay - everything is going to go well with surgery. Because I said so. And I am so sorry for the sickness and wakefulness!

    I, too, love to eat out. And I want a maid. Bad.

    And yes, when Mama is sleep deprived her "screamer" button gets stuck in the ON position. (Must continue to work at this). My solution right now is to forgo anything else and GET. TO. BED. But you do not have that luxury....
    I'm Sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyy!

    What do some people say? - this too shall pass. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really, shouldn't we know a little more about HEART SURGERY?! Recover isn't fun. Wish I was closer to help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some things running through my head right now:

    Glad to see you posted again
    Our 4th child is by far the hardest as well
    By the hardest we mean a little tornado that doesn't nap
    Double ear infections been there done that, and again a month later and again a month later and know he has an infection and can no longer do antibiotics
    But none of that compares to heart surgery
    Last thought please don't wait 6 months to post again. Sending our love.

    ReplyDelete