Friday, November 16, 2012

what keeps me busy

House projects:
 While I normally like things clean and simple, I had a wild
idea to paint and add some life to the kids bathroom upstairs.
 I watched some you tube videos and figured out how to make
a towel shelf, and got to work.  
 learning how to use power tools.  (and loving it!)
Oh, this little monkey.  Isaac is such a busy, and fun little man.
I don't know what life was ever like without him.
He is clever and smart, and never stops moving.

...and this
and seriously.  what a stud.  Luke is thriving and happy.
He loves to learn and has made new friends at Lone Pine this year.
He is always quick to flash an endearing smile and that always melts my heart.

2 comments:

  1. I love your hook idea for the towels. I have 4 kids using one bathroom and they can never hang a towel on a dowel. Not to mention there is really only space for one towel. So does the hook keep the towels off the floor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I need to come visit and see all of your house projects....you should ask Ben for your very own pink power tool set for Christmas...and then let me borrow it.

    ReplyDelete