Monday, March 16, 2009

some luke love

This boy.  Strong willed and ready to test his will vs. mine.  But such a tender heart and so full of life and love.  Three has not been an easy year for you, and I spend many days on my knees asking for help on how to help you feel loved.  I would not trade this year for anything, though.  As I've cried and prayed, my love for Luke has grown.  And as we have struggled together to navigate these hard times, my heart is always keenly aware of how Heavenly Father sees you.  Your tenacity that will create opportunities to thrive as an adult are not always easy, confined in a three year old body.

Luke, I love you.  You make my job hard sometimes, but because of that it is the most rewarding also.  Love you to the moon and back, and even beyond.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Look at that face...he's an angel! I think you are exaggerating, he is always perfect for me!! (hee hee)

    ReplyDelete